Part time (20 hours a week) Premises Manager to oversee the Tower Hamlets Circuit’s church properties at an annual salary of £10,000. The role involves the running, maintenance and continuing development of the three sites. The job holder will be responsible for ensuring that the buildings are maintained and comply with the different statutory requirements and will also need to be available for some weekend or evening activities, so being local is important. Please read the full job description. If you are interested in the role, send your CV to Andrew Brown, the Circuit Executive Officer.
If this sounds like you, then the Methodist Church in Tower Hamlets needs you to volunteer your strategic skills for our community work!
- Leadership opportunity for those who want to make a difference
- Are you looking to get more involved with your local community?
- Do you enjoy working with others where your enthusiasm, expertise in strategic thinking and management skills are valued?
- Are you passionate about the big issues affecting society?
- Could you use your leadership qualities to make a difference to people’s lives?